Our Team's!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week Three Weigh In.

The Love Handles: 1.47% for the week! / 4.55% total weight loss

The Future Hotties: 1.17% for the week / 4.88% total weight loss

The Pounders: .56% for the week / 3.3 % total weight loss

Coast to Coast: .41% for the week / 1.51% total weight loss

The Langager Girls: .29% for the week / 2.99% total weight loss


So far this week....Karen is the biggest single loser at 4 pounds! Great job, Karen!!!!

Congrats to the Love Handles for being our teams biggest week loser!!!

The Future Hotties are still on top as the total biggest team losers! Congratulations!

As a group total we should be very proud with our loss of 107.5 pounds!!! Isn't that great?

Let's step it up a notch.... it is getting tighter! We are 21 days into this! We have only 79 days left, people! Let's move it!!!!!

Warning.....Holly bought some walking shoes today. Keep your eye on her this week!
I'm starting my exercise program this week, too! I could have been better this past week. I started losing some of my enthusiasm....but this has got it going again! Thanks for being there....everyone!
Anyone have tips for us or want to share how you are going to pick it up?

2 comments:

Karla said...

I'm continuing to run. I finally bought some decent running shoes that are perfect for my foot type. I was having some major leg pains after running and figured out that was why.

I know that the key to weight loss is to a good combination of a healthy diet and proper exercise. I've been doing really well on both. I only have 20 more pounds to lose but I'm planning to be in the best shape of my life, which is a bigger goal for me than weight loss.

Hilary said...

I've started back on my daily "Biggest Loser" workout video. Which is awesome by the way if anyone is interested. I'm going to try to get on the treadmill at work each day for at least 30 minutes also. I've been slacking on my water the last week so I'm going to increase that again. I've done really well foodwise through the whole thing with only just a couple of unhealthy treats. I'm really proud of Karla for running because I HATE to run. Keep up the good work everyone!!