Our Team's!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

week 4....are we in a slump?

DON'T GIVE UP LADIES!!!!! and gentlemen. WE CAN AND MUST DO THIS! It has been a slow week for most...a few gains, a few plateau's (6 people!) and some losses. Re-examine your past week. Keep in mind your sodium intake. Keep in mind muscle weighs.
Share with others here what happened to you this week...what worked, what didn't, and what you're gonna do about it?

Here is what is happening THIS WEEK:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE POUNDERS!!!! They lost 5 pounds total for the winners this week! Good job Heather, Lanny & Karen!!!!


WEEKLY PERCENT LOSS -

The Pounders: .71% loss
The Langager Girls: .29% loss
The Love Handles: 0% loss
The Future Hotties: 0% loss
Coast to Coast:

I need you to give me your TOTAL PERCENT WEIGHT LOSS, TOO!

The Future Hotties: 4.69%
The Pounders: 3.99%
The Langager Girls: 3.28%

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I really thought I was going to gain this week. I wasn't laxadaisy about it all...sorry team. But I did lose 2. I am going to have to work super hard this week or last week will bite me in the butt on my next weigh in!

Joyce said...

LANNY SAYS HE'S BEEN DOING PRETTY GOOD...LOST 2 AND HAS BEEN DOING GOOD ON THE EATING.

Anonymous said...

I had a few cheats this week. I know I could have done better. I feel bad.

Karla said...

The only thing I've done wrong this week is eating Lean Cuisine's not taking into account the amount of sodium I was taking in. I have been retaining so much water in the last few days that I have been unable to get my wedding ring on. I feel fortunate to have not lost any weight and not gained any considering the circumstances. I am also getting ready to start my monthly which is making my water retention worse. I have been running every day and doing pilates. I skipped only one day, which was Monday because my legs were killing me from a 4 mile run I did on Sunday with Dylan. Hopefully with my decreased sodium intake I will do a little better on the weight loss. On a positive note, Joel said even though I didn't lose any weight he said it looks like I've lost another ten. I think maybe with the increased muscle tone I'm evening out the weight loss in numbers.

Hilary said...

Unfortunately I was up 1 lb this week with not really a good explanation for it. I ate really well with only one cheat of 2 slices of pizza and a cookie. But even with that, I was under my calories for the day because I ate a tiny breakfast and no dinner. I did do a lot of strength training so I may have gained some muscle weight. I'm going to do strictly cardio this week to see if I can't make up for my gain next week. Hope you all have a great week!!!