Our Team's!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

is it worth it??? are they????


Heather and I had a good talk yesterday. This is posted on my frig. One thing we discussed was how we feel about ourselves. How low is our self-esteem? Do we not feel like we deserve to be thin, healthy and pretty? So the question goes to this.....what about those who love us? Do they deserve to go through our heart attacks or even the pain of losing us because we're too lazy to get healthy? What do they deserve from us? Don't they deserve better? If we can't do it for ourselves.....can't we do it for the people who mean more to us than life itself? Think of someone you love. Would you die for them? Now, will you live for them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its important to love ourselves, and love our others more, so if we are down on ourself, we can say, I don't care about me, but hey, I love so-so so much that I want to be around for him/her.- Betty