Our Team's!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

boooo....

Can't even sugar coat this week. As a total group we GAINED 11 POUNDS!!!! WE lost 2. What is going on? I can only speak for myself. My drive left. We are half way through and it seems like I am not the only one. Every day I say it will be different and I will exercise, etc... but I don't. I don't know what to do now. Am I the only one with the defeatist attitude? Your help is needed for me and this group. Please.....comment or encourage us all! I can't seem to do it because i am so discouraged. Are any of you ready to give us the push we need?

THIS WEEK:
No winner for week total % loss....there was none.

TOTAL:
Hotties are still leading with 5.26%
Pounders have 4.55%
Langager Girls have 2.71 %
Haven't got totals from others yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think how much better you are going to feel after 100 days! Thats what I do. I have only missed walking 3 days out of the first
50. I make myself go out there. (Plus I am afraid of Heather!)
You can do it! You are already half way there!
Just think of how good you will look this summer in your cute little summer dress! :)